Wednesday 17 October 2012

Planning - Locations of my footage

My first location for filming was at St. Augustines Church in Southend-on-sea. I decided to do the filming here because churches can be seen as quite scary locations and the genre of my film is going to be horror. 


This is view from Google Maps of where my filming took place. 





These are images of St. Augustines Church where the first setting of my filming took place. These images were taken off Google Maps. 

The second location for my filming was my road, Parkanaur Avenue in Southend-on-sea, as part of my trailer one of the young girls is waiting outside her house for her friend who was killed.  


My third location was at The Garrison, Shoeburyness. I chose this to be one of my locations because it is all open spaced and could be seen as quite spooky especially in the evening. 







No comments:

Post a Comment