Monday 15 October 2012

Things that I need to do to improve my blog


After reading last years examiner's report I have come up with some point in which I can improve my blog and my research: 
  • Complete a post for each lesson.
  • Tag each post with either 'planning, research, production or evaluation'. 
  • Include storyboards, location visits and research into potential target audience.
  • Think about ancillary texts - poster for film and magazine cover.
  • Ask focus group about what they expect in my film.
  • Anamatic - film the storyboard that you have created.
  • Thoroughly analyse research

FOR MY FILM TRAILER
  • Make sure that I get the right pace for my genre
  • Max 2 mins, tease audience and don't give away story line
  • Use my own footage
  • Think of my product as a brand
  • Do some photo shoots with my characters for my ancillary texts

No comments:

Post a Comment