Tuesday 4 December 2012

Planning - Beginning of Poster


I have chosen this picture to be the main image of the poster. I have done this because it shows little emotion of the girl which could be seen as the girl being upset. I got the inspiration from the poster of 'The Woman in Black' that I analysed. The image is using direct mode of address which will engage with the audience. I have also changed the image from being a colour into black and white so that it fits in the stereotypical genre of the horror films with the black and white colour scheme. The image does not give away any of the plot of the film, just that it is to do with a young girl who looks upset about something. Therefore this poster is going to be a 'character poster', as it just contains the main protagonist. 


Here is a screen shot of Photoshop, the programme which I have done this. I have used half of the face of the girl, which brings an element of surprise to the film, and gets the audience thinking why I have not included the whole face on the poster. 

No comments:

Post a Comment