Monday 3 December 2012

Planning / Research - Further narration development

I will be using one of the young girls to do the narration over the top of my trailer, as I feel that it would create a scarier approach to the film. I have looked at a few nursery rhymes and have decided that I am going to use ideas from'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' and 'Ring a Ring o' Roses'  with it slightly edited to relate to my trailer. 

Twinkle, twinkle, little star
"Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are,
Up above the world so high
Like a diamond in the sky

Twinkle, twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
How I wonder what you are" 

I could imagine the girl who is still alive saying this about her friend who has died, wondering where she has gone and as she is so young her parents have told her that she is in heaven in the sky. 

Ring a Ring o' Roses'
"Ring a ring o' roses
A pocket full of posies 
A-tishoo, a-tishoo
We all fall down"

Again this could be related to the death of the young girl with the majority of the poem related to them playing together and then last line 'we all fall down' could relate to her dying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment