Tuesday 27 November 2012

Planning - Lesson - 27th Novemeber

Today I was planning what I was going to have as my narration. I wrote out the narration from 'The Woman in Black' and 'The Lovely Bones' to give me some ideas to what I could have over my trailer. I was having trouble with what I was going to have the young girl say as I have not completed my trailer, so I am going to get some more filming done this weekend and hopefully finish my trailer as soon as possible so I can put the narration over the top. I was also having trouble thinking whether I should have the young girl who has been killed doing the narration or the girl who is being haunted doing the narration. I am going to write two scripts for both circumstances and then decide which one would fit in better with the completed trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment